When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication, real estate market education and strong communication you'll receive from THE GROESBECK GROUP will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home!
1. THE GROESBECK GROUP: Top experienced full-time brokers dedicated to achieving the outcome you want. There is no pressure to accept any offer if it doesn't meet your criteria, and our strong negotiation skills help us get the best outcome for home sellers that is possible. We look forward to helping you in the sale of your property or home in every way possible. We take advantage of the most sophisticated marketing technologies and tools offered by COMPASS, a technology-driven national real estate company. For most people, their goal is to sell their home for the most money in the least amount of time. For others, it is to make the process quick and stress-free, which means we do a lot of the work. What is your goal?
2. Print/Internet/Social Media Advertising: Approximately 95% of home buyers are using the internet to shop for properties. It is essential that your property be presented in the best light online with quality photos, multiple video formats, live virtual-open-houses, that it be heavily promoted on the websites that buyers are using, quality print marketing materials and advertising, and marketed via traditional marketing methods as well. This will maximize the exposure of your home and bring a larger number of potential buyers to view your home online. We then screen the buyers are only qualified buyers to come into your home.
3. Marketing to Agents: Not only does our marketing program have the broadest reach, but we "work the network." We identify the right real estate agents to target your home-and get in touch with them by a variety of media to create excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch: Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. We will show your home to qualified buyers, but if a buyer decides to purchase your home we will represent your best interests during the transaction, and the buyer will be referred to another real estate agent. The details will be handled with your objectives and priorities in mind. You will receive constant communication, and our listing team will work hard to ensure the marketing and sale of your home goes smoothly.
5. Other Benefits of Compass and THE GROESBECK GROUP: Ask us about our Concierge Program. For many home sellers, we can front the cost of preparing your home to go on the market including painting, packing, renting a storage facility, or even the cost of staging your home. It is a low-interest loan that is paid back at closing. Ask to see if you and your home qualifies. WE also have access to Bridge Loan programs so that you do not need to sell your home before you purchase a house. There are restrictions on these programs of course. Ask us. We have lots of tools to make your move easy!
Home Listing Syndication
Your home will be advertised on real estate websites all across the web, making sure home buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
and dozens and dozens of advertising programs such as Homes.com and Realtor.com.
To find out more about selling your home, click here