You've come to the right place when you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home. The experience, dedication, real estate market education, and strong communication you'll receive from THE GROESBECK GROUP will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home!
1. THE GROESBECK GROUP: We are a team of experienced full-time real estate brokers dedicated to achieving your desired outcome. There is no pressure to accept any offer if it doesn't meet your criteria, and our strong negotiation skills help get the best possible outcome for home sellers and buyers. We look forward to assisting you in selling your property or home. We take advantage of the most sophisticated real estate marketing technologies and tools offered by COMPASS, a technology-driven national real estate company, as well as the experience of our seasoned real estate brokers. Most people aim to sell their homes for the most money in the least amount of time. For other home sellers, the goal might be to make the process stress-free. In that case, we can use our resources to help prep a property for the market, which provides a better outcome for property sellers. What is your goal?
2. Print/Internet/Social Media Advertising: Approximately 95% of home buyers use the Internet to shop for properties. Your property must be presented in the best light online with quality photos, multiple video formats, live virtual open houses, heavily promoted on the websites that buyers are using, quality print marketing materials and advertising, and traditional marketing methods. This will maximize the exposure of your home and bring a more significant number of potential buyers to view your home online. We then screen the only qualified buyers to come into your home.
3. Marketing to Agents: Not only does our marketing program have the broadest reach, but we "work the network." We identify suitable real estate agents to target your home and contact them through various media to create excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch: Technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage of selling your home. We will show your home to qualified buyers, but if a buyer decides to purchase your home, we will represent your best interests during the transaction, and the buyer will be referred to another real estate agent. The details will be handled with your objectives and priorities in mind. You will receive constant communication, and our listing team will work hard to ensure the marketing and sale of your home are smooth and seamless.
5. Other Benefits of Compass and THE GROESBECK GROUP: Ask us about our Concierge Program. For many home sellers, we can front the cost of preparing your home for the market, including painting, packing, renting a storage facility, or even staging your home. It is a loan that is paid back at closing. Ask to see if you and your home qualify. We also have access to Bridge Loan programs so that you do not need to sell your home before you purchase a house. There are restrictions on these programs, of course. Ask us. We have lots of tools to make your move easy!
Establishing the right first impression is critical! Statistics show buyers viewing your home form an opinion of your property within 15 seconds! This guide will help you get your home ready and MAXIMIZE the value of your home. Get your FREE Preparing Your Home to Sell for the Highest Price guide TODAY!
Are you Downsizing? The downsizing process usually takes home sellers, six months to 2 years. If you think it is in your future, contact us now so we can walk you through the process and provide you with resources.
To find out more about selling your home, click here